Stay Warm with these 5 Digital Marketing Reads
As the weather gets colder, who doesn’t love curling up with a good book? Take some time to improve your digital marketing strategy with these 5 reads:
- Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook: How to Tell Your Story in a Noisy Social World by Gary Vaynerchuk
It seems like every company is on social media – and rightly so. It is a great way to understand and connect with your customers. However, with so much competing for your audience’s attention, how can your company stand out? In Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook, social media expert Gary Vaynerchuck shares how you can boost engagement and turn impressions into sales. Struggling with your social media strategy? Give this book a read.
- Digital Marketers Sound Off by Matt Chiera
If you want short and sweet nuggets of digital marketing wisdom, this book is for you! It has advice, strategies and predictions from 101 marketing leaders. You’ll learn everything from the basics of S.E.O. to the biggest digital marketing mistakes. Whether you’re new to marketing or a seasoned digital marketing veteran, there’s something to learn from this book.
- The Power of Visual Storytelling: How to Use Visuals, Videos, and Social Media to Market Your Brand by Ekaterina Walter and Jessica Gioglio
A picture’s worth a thousand words, and a video is worth even more! The Power of Visual Storytelling teaches you how to visually engage your target audience. You’ll even see examples from some of the world’s most successful companies. Stimulate your creative side with this read!
- Hacking Growth: How Today’s Fastest-Growing Companies Drive Breakout Success by Sean Ellis and Morgan Brown
This book is all about “Growth Hacking,” a new approach to marketing that involves using digital marketing strategies (social media, targeted advertising, viral marketing) to attract as many customers as possible in a short amount of time. While “Growth Hacking” is primarily used by startup companies with a low budget, everybody can learn something from this innovative marketing method.
- The New Rules of Marketing & PR: How to Use Social Media, Online Video, Mobile Application, Blogs, Newsjacking, and Viral Marketing to Reach Buyers Directly (6th Edition) by David Meerman Scott
Technology is rapidly changing the marketing and public relations industry, and marketing professionals must learn to adapt to new developments and even anticipate future ones. The New Rules of Marketing & PR teaches readers how to do just that. Get easy-to-understand answers to all your digital marketing questions in this book.