5 Reasons to Launch a Google AdWords Campaign
I may not be a media expert (Cathy and Roe have us covered in that department!), but I do know if you’re advertising, one of the best places to start is the Internet. Why? Because everyone’s on it (especially teens and Millennials)!
Google, which has 1.17 billion users, has taken full advantage of this by providing a service for people to advertise on its search results pages – Google AdWords. That’s right – your ad can be served on a platform that serves over 1 billion people!
Not yet convinced that Google AdWords is right for you? Here are a few reasons why you should reconsider:
- It’s extremely customizable. While there are a few copy restrictions in terms of content (No ALL CAPS or excessive punctuation!!!!) and length, your AdWords ads are entirely customizable and flexible. In addition to the main text, you can include Ad Extensions that allow your ads to include product images, contact information, and site links, among others.
- It’s easily measurable. Your account will be updated every time one of your ads is served, giving you the most up-to-date, accurate information whenever you log in to your account.
- It is effective for all budgets. If you don’t have a huge budget, some advertising tactics won’t be worthwhile or effective. With AdWords, you can manually set bids for each keyword as well as a monthly budget that will never be exceeded.
- It’s faster than SEO. Although SEO is an essential part of most every website and online campaign, it can take a while (sometimes months) to produce noticeable results. Once you launch an AdWords campaign, your ads will immediately begin showing, giving instantaneous results.
- It has vast reach. If anyone, anywhere, anytime has a question they need answered, what do they do? “Google it!” Like I said, Google has over 1.17 billion users, giving you the opportunity to reach a MASSIVE audience (that doesn’t include the hundreds of Google Search Partner sites)!
If you’re interested in launching a Google AdWords campaign, let us know! We’re happy to help.